Monday 30 November 2009

Stretching Your Imagination


Mon.30th Nov.09.

                This is the 5th visit to Twiston and Ings Beck but it's a better day but colder, on the surrounding  Fells there's a covering of snow on on the highest slopes. I've been detirmined to capture an image of salmon spawning in the beck and I've succeeded..... if you can stretch your imagination and half screw up your eyes and then stretch your imagination a little more because the images are terrible, the sky was reflecting in the water the lighting was low and I couldn't crawl any closer because of a high fence.I've tried to boost the images on Photoshop but with very limited success.I'm certainly not satisfied so I'll be back for another visit in the next couple of weeks.                                             

The confluence of Ings and Twiston Becks       

 The two Salmon are to the right of the dead flower stalk



 

2 comments:

  1. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Success at last! I can see them. Glad youve seen them. Julie x

    ReplyDelete