Tuesday 24 January 2012

Extracts from my video diary 2011

Tues. 24th Jan. 2011.
                 The weather seems to be always cloudy and often wet so our walks are not as rewarding owing to the very wet conditions under foot. It's at this time of the year that I catch up with my videos and begin the long process of editing them on the "Timeline" with all the functions and transformations using my the editing program "Adobe Elements 7". It's quite a long procedure deciding what shots to use when over the year I've shot around 3 hours of video and this must be edited down into a final  presentable film no longer than 15 minutes which I'm entering in our local film club annual competition. Here is an extract  from my new Orchid Video which I've almost completed.

4 comments:

  1. I am truly in awe of your beautiful country as well as your travels, your knowledge of the amazing orchids you search out, and all that you share on your blog. This video was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed it and plan on sending the link to my gardening friends! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, that is a beautiful video and I'm amazed at the number of orchids you've found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a pleasure to watch this..just wonderful. I learned so very much, and sharing your travels with you both, was great. I note, how carefully your co-explorer swished gently through the meadow so as not to crush the plants by stomping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello David

    I'm new to your blog and have really enjoyed this video. Your enthusiasm for orchids comes through strongly, and I look forward to watching more.

    ReplyDelete