Wednesday 27 February 2013

Early Purple Saxifrage

Wed. 27th Feb.2013
             This is a short film I made in 2009 I have re-edited it firstly to show the interest and enthusiasm I have in this beautiful mountain flower and secondly I've had to change the music to non copyright because You Tube must be monitoring uploads and they flagged it and sent a message stating the infringement, so we are being checked.
                I've uploaded this film now because in about 4 weeks we'll be walking out into this area to find this beautiful flower a walk that I never tire of.

6 comments:

  1. David I enjoyed that so much. Thank you. Lovely to be introduced to new flowers and you gave a great commentary about it's history, growing conditions and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing this pretty early flower growing in the wild. Your films and photos are always so enjoyable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always interesting thanks Dave. It makes my coffee break even more enjoyable now back to the grindstone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are good for new visitors.

    my page ... chatroulette

    ReplyDelete